INSIGHTLEADERSHIP er stolt over at præsentere den internationale business coaching uddannelse, The Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program™ fra PeopleDynamics Learning Group Inc. fra Canada.
The Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program™ er en virtuel uddannelse, som starter i september hvert år. Al undervisning foregår i et virtuellt klasserum, hvor datoer og tidspunkter er fastlagt fra start til slut. Du træder ind i det virtuelle klasserum, og mødes med den samme gruppe af internationale med – studerende til hver time under hele uddannelsen. Undervisningen foregår på engelsk.
The Business Coaching Advantage Certification Program™ er akkrediteret af de internationalt anerkendte faglige organisationer indenfor Business Coaching, WABC (Worldwide Association of Business Coaches) og ICF (International Coach Federation)
A Program that is ideal if you are:
- A human resources business partner, organizational development consultant, learning specialist or internal advisor
- An internal coach or external professional coach
- A specialist consultant who wants to integrate coaching into your services
- A leader with a significant focus on coaching and developing other leaders
- …and you want to enhance your coaching capabilities.
The Program is build up of 3 modules + Practicum, all together ca 12 – 15 months.
- Modul 1: Coaching Essentials
- Modul 2: Leadership Coaching in Context
- Modul 3: Expanding the Coaching Space
- Practicum: Practical training – 5 – 6 months
- Skills and Competencies to help leaders see beyond the obvious, think forward and act under dynamic circumstances, to lead and execute through times of unprecedented change
- Confidence in yourself as a trusted creative thinking partner to support your clients
- Credibility through professional coach training grounded in leading edge coaching and leadership development theory
- Certification of your training to share and advertise your new qualification.
Our programs offer you:
- A solid understanding of what is involved in business coaching
- Grounding in the skills and practices required for effective business coaching
- Clarity about the best ways to bring your expertise to a coaching engagement
- Understanding the factors that either help or hinder coaching success
- Insight into how to effectively facilitate change and learning for clients
- Confidence that you can stretch and develop yourself
- Principles and practices for setting up a coaching program for success over time
- Credibility based on meeting the highest standards of professional practice
- Instructors who specialize in coaching in the business context
- A rigorous program that you can make work with the demand of your life
- An enriching learning experience with a community of business professionals
Dato – 01. September 2020
Sted – Online Program
Dorothy Greenaway, Melinda Sinclair, Maggie DiStasi